EXCLUSIVE LPAT speaking past paper sample script, plus comments, so you know what HKEAA expects. The writer of the script scored Level 4-4.5 in his LPAT presentation.
The LPAT Challenge
In the speaking exam, the examiners have to assess so many things in just a few minutes. Make it easier for them to give you high marks with this EXCLUSIVE script that I wrote (I got level 4.5 in grammatical and lexical accuracy and range, and 4 in organization and cohesion).
Topic: To what extent do you believe tutorial centres improve learning?
What you get
Take a look at the EXCLUSIVE script. Full of grammar and vocab items that you can use in your own presentatin. Typed. About 300 words.
How this helps
- Understand what the examiners expect of you.
- You can have a template and structure to follow.
- You get a sense of what is good enough for level 4-4.5 from this example.
Comes with very detailed comments about the good practices used in the script.
A taste of what you get-- the script
To begin with, I must point out that tutorial schools go against the principle of independent learning. Tutorial schools essentially spoon-feed students with contents and ideas and tips, meaning that there is no need for students to explore, research out of curiosity. This deprives them of the opportunity to develop independent learning skills and mind set employers and universities value. And many of these students lack confidence in themselves, which brings me to my second point…
A taste of what you get-- the comments
- Good use of a great variety of sophisticated vocabulary items, e.g. ‘detrimental’, ‘sabotage’, ‘antithesis’
- Good use of metaphors, e.g. ‘spoonfeed’
- Good use of a great variety of sophisticated grammatical patterns, e.g. ‘Listening to those reports myself, I couldn’t do anything but sign up for more courses.’
Buy now because you deserve LPAT success - just a few clicks away.
此刻， LPAT理想 近在眼前