20+ advanced, LPAT-level strategies to make your sentences more sophisticated.
The LPAT Challenge
We're sick of simple or clichéd sentences. HKEAA comments that LPAT candidates lack of variety in sentence patterns in speaking and writing. How can you make your sentences more complicated and more elaborate?
What you get
Spice up your writing and speaking with 20+ advanced, LPAT-level strategies to make your sentences more elaborate.
You will learn how to:
- use LPAT-level connectives (not just 'and' or 'because')
- combine sentences mechanically (e.g. using 'whilst')
- use 'add-lips' in the middle of sentences
- use participles to show reasons
- use question tags to engage the reader or other people in the group discussion
- use cleft sentences
- form negative statements
- use parallelism and repetition
- alternative short and long sentences
How this helps
Wow the examiners in the writing and speaking exams.
LOTS of examples on how to use the sentence strategies in your writing and speaking.
Buy now because you deserve LPAT success - just a few clicks away.
此刻， LPAT理想 近在眼前
top of page
HK$160.00 Regular Price
bottom of page